Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 16:36:33 +0100
From: Hanno Böck <hanno@...eck.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE request: out-of-bounds memory access flaw in
 unrtf

Just to keep people updated on this:

Jean-Francois Dockes replied to my bug reports, he's one of the last
people who did work on unrtf and he's in contact with the maintainer.
They'll work on fixing all the issues reported. I also pointed them to
Fabian's patch.

This sounds good, hopefully we'll get a new unrtf release with fixes
for all the known issues soon (now we just have to find someone to
maintain and fix catdoc and antiword).

--
Hanno Böck
http://hboeck.de/