Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 17:03:38 +0200
From: Martin Schwidefsky <schwidefsky@...ibm.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Subscribtion request to linux-distros

Greetings,

our friends from SuSE suggested that it might make sense that
I in my role as maintainer for Linux on System z (alias s390)
get added to the linux-distros mailing list.
If you agree that this indeed makes sense could you subscribe
me please?

pub   4096R/26AE5DD2 2011-10-10
      Key fingerprint = C456 0B84 4A79 2653 C825  0D4D BBE9 76BF 26AE 5DD2
uid                  Martin Schwidefsky <schwidefsky@...ibm.com>
sub   4096R/1F2A4B67 2011-10-10

--
blue skies,