Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 03:26:10 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: Martin Schwidefsky <schwidefsky@...ibm.com>
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Subscribtion request to linux-distros

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 05:03:38PM +0200, Martin Schwidefsky wrote:
> our friends from SuSE suggested that it might make sense that
> I in my role as maintainer for Linux on System z (alias s390)
> get added to the linux-distros mailing list.
> If you agree that this indeed makes sense could you subscribe
> me please?

I've been meaning to post a follow-up on the other request by IBM to
join (linux-)distros.  Unfortunately, I am in too bad a lack of time
right now.  So no changes in subscriber lists in August.  I intend to
revisit this topic in September.

I do feel that IBM joining one of these lists makes sense, but this and
the details need to be discussed.

Alexander