Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:02:18 +0200
From: Georgi Guninski <guninski@...inski.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Over-embargoing

If you ask me some large commercial distros suck much.

They pissed me off on several occasions,
broke the social contract and possibly
alienated other people.

FYI yesterday you lost a CMS bug because
of the lousy CVEs. I was playing with
CMS and noticed an ``anomaly'' which
I don't feel disclosing unless I am
sure it won't get _any_ CVE.