Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 08:29:10 +0200
From: Filip Palian <s3810@...stk.edu.pl>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Stripe Capture the Flag

2012/8/22 Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>:
> (...)
> I guess most CTFs are Open Source relevant, but they may
> lack sufficient Open Source focus for this list.

As you have pointed out, most CTFs are Open Source related and
definietly focus on security. This is exacly what the name of the list
is. As many may think, it's not cve-designation list only (obviously I
may be wrong about that).

In the other hand, it would be sad to see oss-security list turning
into the place, where people are writing walktroughs, spoilers and
asks for help (which IMHO would be unavoidable).
Filtering all the garbage could be overhelming for moderators.

> Please help us decide.

Maybe you will consider launching a dedicated list for CTFs only?

Best regards,
Filip Palian