Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 21:41:19 -0600
From: Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com>
To: Mark Stanislav <mark.stanislav@...il.com>
CC: "oss-security@...ts.openwall.com" <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: CVE Requests

On 03/15/2012 09:00 PM, Mark Stanislav wrote:

> On Mar 15, 2012, at 10:47 PM, Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com> wrote:
>
>> On 03/15/2012 07:30 PM, Mark Stanislav wrote:
>>> #1,2,3 are all included
>>
>> ? Sorry but I have literally no idea what that means.
>
> You gave be a numbered list of requirements, I was confirming the existence of those first three for each vulnerability were found with my original email to the list.

I need the actual info, please refer to:

http://www.openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2012/03/16/2
http://www.openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2012/03/15/9
http://www.openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2012/03/14/6
http://www.openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2012/03/12/7

etc.

--
Kurt Seifried Red Hat Security Response Team (SRT)