Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 17:05:40 +0200
From: Henri Salo <henri@...v.fi>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CVE-request 2006: Joomla Web Link Submission title Parameter SQL
 injection

Is it possible to get CVE assigned for very old Joomla-issue?

http://osvdb.org/show/osvdb/26626
http://secunia.com/advisories/20746/
http://www.exploit-db.com/exploits/1922/
http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/437496

I can see from honeypot-logs that they are still using this vulnerability. I did not yet find Joomla-references for this. If this is too old vulnerability for CVE or wrong reason please notify me.

- Henri Salo