Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:05:14 -0600
From: "Patrick J. Volkerding" <security@...ckware.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
CC: solar@...nwall.com
Subject: linux-distros Slackware membership

Hello Alexander,

I believe I was supposed to be subscribed with my security at slackware
dt com address (only read by me), but have never received any messages
from the list.  Unless there's some reason that Slackware was not
included (and in that case I would be curious why, and how the situation
could be rectified), could you subscribe me?  My GPG key is:

pub   1024D/40102233 2003-02-26 [expires: 2012-12-21]
uid                  Slackware Linux Project <security@...ckware.com>

Thanks!

Pat