Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 13:45:16 +0100
From: Alex Legler <a3li@...too.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: n0idx80@...il.com
Subject: Re: non-Linux advance notification list

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:46:30 +0100
Michael Harrison <n0idx80@...il.com> wrote:

> Sorry about the confusion. I work for the Gentoo security team, and I
> am not sure whether it would be beneficial for me to be on the closed
> list or not. It is my presumption that the release of non-Linux
> vulnerabilities might better help us identify vulnerabilities across
> the board.

We are already part of the actual Linux distributions list, and
according to the first message of this thread we would be included in
this new list as well. So I think we're good.

Alexander, fyi, Michael is training to be part of our security
team, but not yet a full member. Please disregard this request.

Sorry for the additional OT,
Alex

--
Alex Legler <a3li@...too.org>
Gentoo Security/Ruby/Infrastructure

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (837 bytes)