Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 16:39:00 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: dfncert@...-cert.de
Subject: Re: CVE request: vulnerability in FreeRADIUS (OCSP)

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 10:44:13PM -0500, Tim Zingelman wrote:
> NetBSD pkgsrc security team would be interested in the patch, as
> FreeRADIUS is included in pkgsrc.
> You could send to me, or to pkgsrc-security@...bsd.org in either case
> the message could be encrypted using
> this key  http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/security/PGP/pkgsrc-security@NetBSD.org.asc

I've just added NetBSD pkgsrc to:

http://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/vendors

While at it, I've also added FreeBSD and DragonFly BSD.  NetBSD itself
and OpenBSD were already there.

I also went to the MirBSD website, but couldn't find any security
contact info there - I guess they don't care much.

Alexander