Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 11:19:26 -0500
From: Dale Weiler <weilercdale@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: stdio review

The following has been a several work week code review of musl's stdio
code and supplementary internal code for stdio. While I would supply
the review as is inline with this email I'm concerned about the email
RFC line width for plain text emails and gmail's handling of plain
text so instead I've hosted it on gist.github.com and can be seen
here.

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/graphitemaster/927316c85587d4ad7b6870857ff681d9/raw/0ec1a90f788d3188ae14b40347af69eeca745a23/musl%2520stdio%2520review.txt

Thanks