Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 15:53:39 +0100
From: Matúš Olekšák <oleksak.matus@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: ./configure compiler-rt patch

Hi,
I have complete LLVM toolchain and I discovered that, detection of
compiler-rt is not working in ./configure. Because it is looking for
dynamic library compiler_rt but it doesn't exist. Instead it should ask
compiler about libgcc-file-name to get correct filename. I attached patch
to fix this issue.

Content of type "text/html" skipped

View attachment "compiler-rt.patch" of type "text/x-patch" (519 bytes)