Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 20:21:43 -0500
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: musl-cross-make 0.9.5

I've also tagged v0.9.5 for musl-cross-make:

https://github.com/richfelker/musl-cross-make

Documentation is improved with a list of usable TARGETs, musl is
updated to 1.1.16, and gcc to 6.3.0. I've also added some patches for
targets that were broken, like microblaze (due to gcc and binutils
bugs) and powerpc64 big endian (due to missing configure option).