Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2017 01:20:34 +0000
From: "Laurent Bercot" <ska-dietlibc@...rnet.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: musl new-year's infrastructure resolutions

>Fossil has everything you are looking for, even is easy to setup, of
>course is another SCM.

  FWIW, I was looking for a SCM a couple years ago, and I tried out
fossil,
drawn by its simplicity and build cleanliness.

  Unfortunately, this simplicity comes at the expense of modularity or
even
basic layering of software.
  You cannot configure the Web interface out. There is no CLI for
managing
project permissions, you *have to* use the Web interface for that. I did
not look further, because that was an absolute deal breaker for me.

--
  Laurent