Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 22:47:45 +0100
From: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Mahesh Bodapati <maheshbodapati90@...il.com>
Subject: Re: musl mips 64 help (fwd)

* Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org> [2016-02-16 15:32:34 -0500]:
> I'm forwarding this to the list in case anyone else has ideas:
>
> ----- Forwarded message from Mahesh Bodapati <maheshbodapati90@...il.com> -----
>
> Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 18:40:23 +0530
> Subject: musl mips 64 help
> From: Mahesh Bodapati <maheshbodapati90@...il.com>
> To: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
>
> Hi Rich,
>
> We are getting FAIL with musl mips n64 dynamic build libraries and we
> didn???t see issue with musl mips n64 static build libraries.

i don't know what might be the cause
(this test was written by Jens Gustedt, 10 child
threads and one main thread communicate with
condvars for 10 iterations)

i changed the test to use a 0.5s timeout (so in case
of failure the test finishes instead of deadlock),
if you run it in an emulator that may not be enough.
(i should probably revert that)

the test can print trace output if you compile
it with -DDEBUG, you may also try to increase
the timeout.