Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 15:32:34 -0500
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: musl mips 64 help (fwd)

I'm forwarding this to the list in case anyone else has ideas:

----- Forwarded message from Mahesh Bodapati <maheshbodapati90@...il.com> -----

Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 18:40:23 +0530
Subject: musl mips 64 help
From: Mahesh Bodapati <maheshbodapati90@...il.com>
To: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>

Hi Rich,

We are getting FAIL with musl mips n64 dynamic build libraries and we
didn’t see issue with musl mips n64 static build libraries.

FAIL ./src/regression/pthread_cond-smasher.exe [status 1]

$ gdb ./src/regression/pthread_cond-smasher.exe

   x136
settimeout(&ts);

B+ x137           int ret = condition_timedwait(&cond_main, &mut[phase],
&ts);

   x138           tell("main seeing %u threads in phase %u, %s\n",
inside[phase], phase,
errorstring(ret));

B+>x139           if (ret) {

   x140             t_error("main thread in phase %u (%u threads inside),
finished waiting: %s\n", phase, inside[phase],
errorstring(ret));

   x141             return t_status;

   x142
}

   x143         }

(gdb) p ret

*$1 = 145*

(gdb) n

*(gdb) n*

*src/regression/pthread_cond-smasher.c:140: main thread in phase 0 (0
threads inside), finished waiting: Operation timed out*

(gdb)

What may be the cause for getting timeout with dynamic build which is
passing with static build.

----- End forwarded message -----