Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 03:38:52 +0200
From: Shiz <hi@...z.me>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Justin Cormack <justin@...cialbusservice.com>,
 Paulo Castro <p.oliveira.castro@...il.com>
Subject: Re: Using Musl with LLVM/Clang

> On 27 May 2015, at 02:23, Lucas Simões <simoes.lucas.silva@...il.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you for the quick response guys!
> That's really sad, I was truly hoping to find a way to use musl out of the box with Clang (on my Arch)
> Guess I'll just have to check the toolchains on this ELLCC project

As a recent update, I’ve managed to get a musl-clang like script working
with some tips from the IRC channel. It’s far from done, but if you
want you can check out a preview version[1][2] of it. Note that it
requires manually editing the two scripts to edit in your libc and ld.so
locations. Place them anywhere in your $PATH and you /should/ be good to,
provided both clang and ld are also in your $PATH.

I’ve only tested it on my own setup, so I welcome any breakage reports. :)

-S

[1]: http://txt.shiz.me/ZWQwZjgxOW, save as musl-clang
[2]: http://txt.shiz.me/NGRhZDg2Yz, save as ld.musl-clang

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (802 bytes)