Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 20:20:46 -0500
From: Richard Pennington <rich@...nware.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
CC: Lucas Simões <simoes.lucas.silva@...il.com>,
 Justin Cormack <justin@...cialbusservice.com>,
 Paulo Castro <p.oliveira.castro@...il.com>
Subject: Re: Using Musl with LLVM/Clang

On 05/26/2015 07:23 PM, Lucas Simões wrote:
> Thank you for the quick response guys!
> That's really sad, I was truly hoping to find a way to use musl out of
> the box with Clang (on my Arch)
> Guess I'll just have to check the toolchains on this ELLCC project

Hi Lucas,

I did make some modifications to clang to make it easier (for me at
least) to cross compile stuff, including musl, libc++, etc.My changes
are pretty simple, but involve adding configuration files for different
architectures. Most recently, I was playing with ARM Cortex-M3
(http://ellcc.org/blog/?p=23234), but similar stuff can be used for
several different targets
(http://ellcc.org/viewvc/svn/ellcc/trunk/libecc/config/). I did it
because I like to compile from the command line without a bunch of
options for #includes, etc, because I'm essentially lazy. If you decide
to try ELLCC, don't hesitate to ask for help if you encounter any problems.

-Rich (not *that* rich)