Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 03:33:19 +0200
From: Shiz <hi@...z.me>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Paulo Castro <p.oliveira.castro@...il.com>,
 simoes.lucas.silva@...il.com
Subject: Re: Using Musl with LLVM/Clang

There’s sadly no trivial clang wrapper script as of yet, but you can look at the ELLCC project[1],
which distributes prebuilt musl-powered LLVM toolchains. Wrapping clang with a musl-gcc like script
would be absolutely desirable, but I’m unsure how possible that is given clang’s apparent lack of specs files[2].

-S

[1]: http://ellcc.org/
[2]: http://clang.llvm.org/docs/DriverInternals.html#relation-to-gcc-driver-concepts

> On 25 May 2015, at 22:32, Lucas Simões <simoes.lucas.silva@...il.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> Me and my friend CC'd on this email are trying to use musl as libc to compile some programs on ArchLinux.
> We've successfuly used musl with GCC using yours' musl-gcc script, on the other hand we couldn't find a way to use it altogether with Clang.
>
> Do you guys have any idea on which flags needed to achieve this?
>
> Thank you very much and sorry about the silly question, we couldn't find it anywhere on the web.
>
> Lucas
>
> Please CC to simoes.lucas.silva@...il.com and p.oliveira.castro@...il.com

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (802 bytes)