Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 00:04:46 +0200
From: Harald Becker <ralda@....de>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Still not possible to send mail to domain libc.org

> qmail is seriously buggy which is why most people abandoned it more
> than a decade ago...

... now tell this a big provider with millions of customers (I think
they serve over 50 million mail addresses) :(

... sorry for inconvenience, but if I got a different opportunity, I
would take that. I have to use the mail relay as other recipients reject
mail when not send through the relay (for SPAM avoidance), and the two
major providers in Germany use nearly identical mail systems.