Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 20:38:23 +0200
From: Harald Becker <ralda@....de>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Still not possible to send mail to domain libc.org

Hi Rich,

it is still not possible for me to send any mail to the domain libc.org.
You can't just state this is not a failure on your side and then ignore
the rest of the thread.

The failing part is not on my side, it is the mail relay of the qmail
system, of a major provider in Germany, rejecting the messages. This is
out of my control to change anything on their systems.

Harald