Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 14:08:08 -0700
From: Nathan McSween <nwmcsween@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: perl native musl, ldd

Analyse the source, if you can't do that analyse the binary. This is a big
project though, assuming apis are the same (no runtime tests) a
sufficiently useful package manager would be able to find packages that
could say work with a partial compat api and those that could not. The
alternative is to have the gentoo style 1000 monkeys.