Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 16:08:14 +0100
From: Thomas Kreuzer <tmkreuzer@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Last call for bugfixes for 1.0

Hello everyone,

I noticed that I am unable to wirte my own fgetln function inside a
static linked library, even though fgetln should only be exposed by
GNU_SOURCE or BSD_SOURCE, or shouldn't it?

I compile with "-std=c99 and -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700"

Everything compiles fine, but seg faults, when the function is used in a
running program, if I rename the function, everything works as expected.

Somehow the musl function fgetln interferes with my fgetln function.

regards,
Thomas