Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 23:19:29 +0200
From: Harald Becker <ralda@....de>
Cc: musl@...ts.openwall.com, lu_zero@...too.org
Subject: Re: Fwd: OIN Notice - Definition Update
 [license@...ninventionnetwork.com]

Hi Lu !

13-07-2013 16:57 Luca Barbato <lu_zero@...too.org>:

> Remind me to try to make a Gentoo stage3 based on musl later,
> btw what's the status of musl-specific patches on gcc upstream?

1) Let me now when this stage3 is available, I'm very keen to
test it.

2) May be I'm able to help creating this. I never created the
Gentoo stages yet, but I create my own systems based on Gentoo
with many differences, know a bit how to read/hack those ebuilds
and should be able to bootstrap a system from scratch.

Harald