Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 19:10:49 +0100
From: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: #define __MUSL__ in features.h

* LM <lmemsm@...il.com> [2013-03-30 11:39:27 -0400]:
> well when I was attempting to build openssl.  Needed to conditionally
> define TERMIOS and undef TERMIO.  Would be nice if this could be done
> in the code using ifdefs instead of with sed, so that the patch could
> be sent back to the openssl developers.

no, this should be fixed by openssl using
their huge configuration script correctly,
ie. detecting what is available instead of
using wrong ifdefs

their assumptions about termios is broken,
adding more ifdefs would just make it worse
(note that termios.h is specified by posix
so even if they want to use ifdefs, that
should be the fallback on a posix system)