Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 16:11:15 +0200
From: "Arvid E. Picciani" <aep@...s.org>
To: <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: testing mips port ?

I'd use an arbitrary router supported by openwrt. I made good
experience with the wrt500gp
Should be like ~25Eur on ebay.
Openwrt because it's hack-friendly, allowing you to rebuild the whole
firmware in any obscure way you like.

If it's just about running some arbitrary binary to confirm a crash, i
can do that.

--
Arvid E. Picciani