Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 18:56:14 +0200
From: Luka Marčetić <paxcoder@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: cluts priorities [was: New daily reports - nothing]

On 08/16/2011 05:42 PM, Rich Felker wrote:
> I really need to ask that you to prioritize the work that remains. As
> an example, adding additional EINTR tests falls under number 4 (finish
> testing additional areas...) while 1-3 remain to be done. Speaking of
> EINTR, as we spoke about before, a number of these interfaces have no
> reason to block, and some of them even have no reason to make syscalls
> at all. If more work still needs to be done testing cases that would
> not fail except on an intentionally-broken implementation, that should
> be a project for *after* GSoC, not taking up your time when we're
> nearing the deadline.
>
> Rich

When we spoke about this, afai can remember, you said that the ones that
block are of higher priority, which implies others should also be tested
ultimately, so I went ahead and made tests of all of those that I knew
about at the time. Are you saying functions that return EINTR but do not
block aren't even part of the task?
Ok, can you please tell me which of the functions I've linked on IRC I
should test then? I can find out which one of those block, but I don't
know about syscalls. Can you tell me how I could discern betwen them?
Thanks.
Luka