Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 04:45:58 +0200
From: Luka Marčetić <paxcoder@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: cluts daily reports 8/12 - continuing pthread_eintr, still stuck
 with alloc

Hey.
As I've explained in the recent e-mail to Alexander, I couldn't get
alloc.c  to work with musl, so I switched to pthread_eintr, but ran into
a problem there too.
Rich, help me out please with the question from IRC: What's up with the
line from pthread_eintr.c looking like this:
     pthread_cleanup_push(child_wait_vp, NULL);
Both musl and glibc macros generate invalid code for this one, it ends
with `do {;` in both cases iirc. Strange - what is it?
Thank you,
Luka

P.S. Oh yes, priorities are pthread_eintr, and to start working on one
of the other 2 tasks.

View attachment "to-report" of type "text/plain" (209 bytes)

View attachment "alloc.c" of type "text/x-csrc" (15937 bytes)

View attachment "pthread_eintr.c" of type "text/x-csrc" (6632 bytes)