Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 16:24:15 +0200
From: Luka Marčetić <paxcoder@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Daily reports: Tuesday

On 07/05/2011 02:41 AM, Luka Marčetić wrote:
> Future plans:
>     * separate sscanf tests from strto tests in numeric.c
>     * finish numeric.c by adding endptr checks for [wcs|str]to*
> functions, and endptr check for sscanf (started writing the latter)
>     * update the license to cut-down BSD
>     * learn make, start writing cluts.c (the framework), make it work
> with existing tests
>     * choose a new task, i'm thinking 8, 11, or 0 perhaps. (please
> make your suggestions)
The first three are done: That is, numeric.c is finished, but its test
data is questionable (especially tests adopted for sscanf), and will
need a lookover - right now it prints out a huge amount of stuff. I made
it flexible though, so adding new things, or correcting old ones is
easy. I'll now start thinking about point nr.4 here, and then I need to
decide what next.
-Luka