Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:42:35 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: malloc testing

JIghtuse -

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 10:24:15AM +0700, JIghtuse wrote:
> So, I am still working on testing malloc() of musl. My coding breaks by
> some increase of studing in university, but I have to say I want to
> participate. Is it real to join Summer of Security?

Sure.  Thanks for the status update.

> After finished musl tests

Luka is the primary person to work on these, but you're welcome to stay
involved as well - e.g., you may help test Luka's tests against more
libc's, report problems in here (both those of the tests and of the
libc's), and improve the tests.

> I want to try blists development also.

Sounds good.  This is off-topic for the musl list, though, so please
e-mail me off-list for it when you're ready.

Thanks,

Alexander

P.S. Somehow you started a new thread instead of posting to the existing
thread with the same Subject.  You should have used "reply" on a message
in the proper thread.