Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 18:59:07 +1100
From: "Tobin C. Harding" <me@...in.cc>
To: sfr@...b.auug.org.au
Cc: Kernel Hardening <kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com>,
	tycho@...ho.ws, Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>
Subject: Pull Request for linux-next

Hi Stephen,

Would it be possible to get the development tree for
scripts/leaking_addresses.pl included in Linux-next please.

The tree is hosted on kernel.org

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tobin/leaks.git/

I have created a branch called linux-next.  This branch is not tagged or
signed.  I'm super new to kernel maintainer branch management, ATM the
tree mirrors GregKH's staging tree setup i.e 3 branches

	master
	leaks-testing
	leaks-next

Development done on leaks-testing.  Once patches have been rinsed
through LKML move them to leaks-next.  Any holes in that?

thanks,
Tobin.