Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 08:31:55 -0700
From: Thomas Garnier <thgarnie@...gle.com>
To: "Gustavo A. R. Silva" <gustavo@...eddedor.com>
Cc: Kernel Hardening <kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: I want to help out

Hey Gustavo, welcome!

That's a lot of changes, thanks for sharing.

You can take a look at this page [1] to get an idea on things to do.
You can also look at the difference patches coming and going on the
mailing list to see if anything interest you.

Anything in particular you wanted to prototype?

Thanks,

[1] https://kernsec.org/wiki/index.php/Kernel_Self_Protection_Project/Work

--
Thomas