Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 15:34:48 -0800
From: "Leibowitz, Michael" <michael.leibowitz@...el.com>
To: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Introduction

Hi,

I work in Intel's Open Source Technology center, along with my
colleague, Elena Reshetova.  I'm reasonably new real-life kernel
development, having previously just mucked about.  Otherwise, I'm a
long-time open source/security trouble maker.

I'm Interested in working on struct randomization ala RANDSTRUCT.
Does this seem like a suitable task?

Also, what is the envisioned working model?  Is there a hardening tree
to use?  Should we start with sending patches to this list?  Is there
a hardening maintainer?

Cheers

--
Michael Leibowitz