Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 21:03:37 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: What do you make of that?  (Not JtR Related)

Hi all,

On Fri, Sep 06, 2013 at 11:07:18AM -0400, kzug wrote:
> Even though not related to JtR,  I find this Article from the Guardian very ?interesting.

Please keep this off this mailing list.  kzug's message got through
because kzug was on a moderation bypass list.  However, I'll be
rejecting all (or almost all) replies - unless related to JtR or
concerning this mailing list's policy or suggesting better places to
discuss this topic.

Here are some of the more appropriate places to discuss this topic:

A current incarnation of the cypherpunks list (there were several others
before it, starting ~1993; archives are available on the web):