Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 15:22:39 -0300
From: Claudio André <claudioandre.br@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: 'close' to getting opencl working

Does it make sense in your environment?

CPU only support on Intel® Core™ 2 processor family and Intel® Xeon®
processors is limited to Intel® microarchitecture that supports the Intel®
Streaming SIMD Extensions 4.1 (Intel® SSE 4.1) or higher.
----

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15499533/error-cl-device-not-available-when-calling-clcreatecontext-intel-core2duo-inte

Claudio