Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 17:30:03 -0500
From: John Evans <jev0313@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: "NO PASSWORD" Result in John for AIX password cracking

Whats up everyone?

I'm running John in an AIX environment.  Occasionally, John returns output
"NO Password".  I know the case isn’t that there is no password however, I
cant find an explanation for this output.  Does it mean that John was
unable to crack the password?  Or, does it mean that there was no password
for John to Crack?

Thanks in advance for the help,