Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 18:13:26 +0200 (CEST)
From: "pepa06@...ero.it" <pepa06@...ero.it>
To:  <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: R: Re: I: failed installation of john 1.7.8

ok... i thought it was a sort of help mailing list, sorry for bothering you
all, bye

ps, sure i won't try the experience with a pro copy of jtr, this is sure, if
this is the kind of assistance you get when you pay...
 btw, how can you declare that obviously i didnt copy the files where i said?
you talk about things you dont know, and this is not serious, mr solar
designer
ciao!