Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 19:12:02 -0400
From: "Robert Harris" <rs904c@...scape.net>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: patch of JtR's netscreen.py script

John-Users,

I made some changes to the current netscreen python script, netscreen.py in
the "/run" directory

The existing version gave a warning that the md5 library was outdated, and
that it should use the hashlib library instead.

The summary of my updates to the script:

Updated to use the hashlib library

Updated to print help text if both input arguments are missing

Updated to optionally read from a file

Attached is the patch file.

It will also be located here: http://openwall.info/wiki/john/patches

-Robert Harris

Content of type "text/html" skipped

Download attachment "john-1.7.6-jumbo-6-netscreen-script-2.diff" of type "application/octet-stream" (3357 bytes)