Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 10:48:11 -0500
From: "JimF" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: patch for new john format: phpass (also works for phpBBv3)

john-1.7.3.1-phpass-2.diff is released on
http://openwall.info/wiki/john/patches?do=show

I released both a -2.diff and a -2upd.diff   The -2upd.diff is an upgrade
if -1.diff had already been installed prior.

This version adds salt hash, binary hashes and sets the copyright data to be
what was recommended.

Jim.