Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:24:20 -0600
From: jonemark <>
Subject: SSHA in JtR

Hello, all,

I haven't seen this particular issue addressed on the list yet, so...

Not being an uber-programmer, I'm curious to know if anyone is
considering building (or in the process of building) SSHA support for
the 1.7.* version of John the Ripper.

In the past I was using the "Netscape LDAP" diff file for 1.6. It
worked fine on a G4 PPC (with JtR compiled as generic) but broke when
I moved things to a G5.

So, I was hoping, anybody willing to take that plunge. (Hint, hint to
Eric W. Whose jumbo patches are great, by the by.)

Mark Jones
ISU Computer Center
IT Programmer Analyst, Associate

To unsubscribe, e-mail and reply
to the automated confirmation request that will be sent to you.