Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:01:33 -0600
From: "Joseph Pugh" <JPugh@...khenry.com>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: JtR 1.7 Compile Errors on AIX 5.2

I tested compiling a few simple programs, with the same results.  Looks
like the compiler is at odds with the rest of the system as you suggest
Solar.

Unfortunately, I just inherited these systems 2 months ago and I am in
the process of documenting the systems.  So, this is no surprise to me.

Thanks for the help, I will post my solution when completed.

Joseph M. Pugh