Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 11:35:58 +0200
From: "Michael Kramer" <michael.kramer@...-konstanz.de>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Kerberoast for John

Am Mittwoch, 30. September 2015 11:32 CEST, Frank Dittrich <frank.dittrich@...lbox.org> schrieb:
.

> Could that be single mode retrying correct guesses on other hashes?

I don't think so. I only had one correct guess in the 17 hours, even though I had 2 "fairly" easily crackable passwords inside the list of 300. (I had the hashes from the test structure within the file. test123 is getting cracked right in step 2/3 but the other two didn't got cracked even after 17 hours, while it takes only 10-20 minutes if they are part of a file with 5 hashes.).

Greetings,
Michael