Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 19:59:45 +0200
From: Agnieszka Bielec <bielecagnieszka8@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Agnieszka's GSoC formats

> On 22/09/15 01:14, Agnieszka Bielec wrote:

>>> I did PR but it's not ideal.
>>> additionally Lyra2-opencl using new computations of gws and lws
>>> doesn't work on 960m
>>

>> repaired, wasn't working also on super, but on test on github
>> lyra2-opencl fails, can I got an access to this opencl-device?
>

> That build-bot is using the CPU device of an fglrx driver. Super's device 3
> should be the same, did you try that?

are you sure that this is xeon?
can I get lws and gws values for test of lyra2-opencl
lyra2-opencl has the requirement that LWS must be at least 2 for
default options, there is also lyra2 with option of nparaller=3 in
fmt_test

btw. I repaired rest of the formats which I broked down. dynamic(md5)
fails but also fails on my laptop witchout any of my changes.