Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 13:39:57 +0200
From: Agnieszka Bielec <bielecagnieszka8@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: PHC: yescrypt on GPU

hi Solar

I wanted to make split kernel in yescrypt to make that kernel will be
execuing less that 1 second like I did in pomelo but it seems that
this could took me a lot of time.
I can just set in auto-tune option that kernel can be executed much
longer than 1 s.
and I was talking with Lukas and he agreed with me and told that this
is not so important because anybody won't be using GPU to crack
yescrypt.

what you think about that?

btw.

http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2015/04/17/18

here you told that you will provide guidance, so can I get this guidance?