Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 08:17:47 +0800
From: Kai Zhao <loverszhao@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Kai's weekly report #6

Hello,

Accomplishments:
1. Fuzz generic hashes by afl, finished.
   Fuzz generic hashes by Solar's fuzz.pl, not finished.

   Here is the fuzzing report on hashes.

http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2015/06/07/6

2. Discuss coding style, not finished.

Priorities:
1. Fuzz opencl hashes by afl.
2. Optimize Solar's fuzz.pl and fuzz generic hashes.
3. Figure out which coding style we want, document it, convert to it.
4. Figure out which C standard we want, document it, convert to it.

Best regards,

Kai

Content of type "text/html" skipped