Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 09:58:52 -0400
From: Mathieu Laprise <>
Subject: Re: Johnny: plan of releases

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 8:25 AM, Aleksey Cherepanov <>

> I refer to
> "Make HashTypeChecker more robust. In the rare case where john finished
> by himself and we are doing the parsing on another thread, a user can
> change file at the same time of the parsing(before the signal
> typeChanged is emitted/or handled by MainWindow). By verifying the
> file, we make sure the right information will be put in the tableview,
> or ignored (2f242f5)"
> I do not know if it is fixed or not. So I may be wrong adding the
> point to the list.

Maybe the name of my commit was misleading but this commit actually made
HashTypeChecker more robust by fixing the thing that is described in the
commit. So it's not a TODO it's a "fixed thing". Because now we verify that
the list of rows corresponds to the right file.

Content of type "text/html" skipped