Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 13:50:57 +0200
From: Agnieszka Bielec <bielecagnieszka8@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [john dev] [PHC support] parallel

I was trying to optimize sha512block in parallel but when i was
copying this functions from various Claudio Andre's source codes the
result wasn't better, was one case when the speed was greater on super
for --dev=5 from 35k to 40k and on my laptop from 26k to 28k but on
--dev=1 the speed decreased from 40k to 20k or 10k, also I was
modifying slightly two versions of Claudio Andre's sha512 but the
speed didn't increase