Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 10:05:10 -0400
From: Mathieu Laprise <mathlaprise@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [Johnny] Task 1.4.2 fork and OpenMP

Great ! It's 10 AM in Quebec, so I'll have plenty of time today to start
this feature. I already read some John documentation this morning and
yesterday. First, I'll make --forks work with Johnny GUI like the 3 steps
Shinnok said and I won't make the checks if the current John build supports
it. When this works(hopefully at the end of the afternoon), I'll start
adding the checks by investigating and parsing john's usage output.

Content of type "text/html" skipped