Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 15:46:42 -0400
From: Mathieu Laprise <mathlaprise@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Improving Johnny

Great, thanks for answer : those are good reasons that make it useful. Here
is what I'll do.
1. I'll keep that by default, Johnny open in your system language if it is
available (ex: french, english etc.) like I already did in the pull request.
2. I'll add a top down list in the settings with all available language and
the user can change it back to his preferred language if he doesn't like
his system language. I will save the choice in the config file and next
time you open Johnny, it won't use system language.

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]