Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 00:38:25 +0200
From: Frank Dittrich <frank.dittrich@...lbox.org>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [GSoC] John the Ripper support for PHC finalists

On 04/07/2015 07:51 PM, ba wrote:
> On 06.04.2015 18:37, Frank Dittrich wrote:
>> Then please publish your code on github, mention the
>> repository/branch/specific commit, copy&paste the output/error
>> message/whatever, and the commands to reproduce the problem you see, so
>> that others can help you.
> I don't have got this code now. I can recode it if this is important

I think it is a pity that you didn't keep the results of your
work-in-progress efforts.
If you thought the code wasn't good enough to be published, you could
have committed it to a separate branch of your local repository.
(And if you are really paranoid, you can even backup your local
repository once per day or whenever you have spent a significant amount
of time working on it.)

Frank